Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking a skilled Project manager with experience in biopharmaceutical technical process development, technology transfer and/or regulatory submissions in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) space.
- The person will be responsible for projects that may include process development, tech transfer from one site to another and regulatory submissions components.
- Previous experience (as a scientist or project manager) in one or more of these areas is a must.
- Experience and/or training in Project Management is a must.
- Project Plans – Develop project plans for timelines and resources.
- Manage team meetings, setting agendas, maintaining action tracker and decision logs.
- Reporting – Preparing weekly dashboards on program status in collaboration with technical leads
- Resources – interface with finance to provide actual and forecast HC and spend The candidate will work in collaboration with an MSAT Business Partner.
- The position is in the CMC Project Management & Tech Transfer group within Global MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Analytical Technology) in Industrial Affairs.
- Experience in MS Teams, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MS Project (or other project planning tool).
- Bachelors , Master or PhD in life sciences or engineering required.
- 3 years experience in Project Management
- At least one of the following: experience in biologics drug substance or drug product technology transfer, process development and/or regulatory submissions.
- Strong communication skills
*Must have experience in biologics drug substance development or tech transfer either as a scientist or project manager. This role will interface with EU. Availability starting day at 7AM ET is preferred.