Website Lenox Executive Search
6+ Month onsite CONTRACT role with potential to extend. Seeking GMP, Warehouse and Forklift experience.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Materials Warehouse Management Associate to fill an 6+ month extendable contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA. Must have experience working in a warehouse environment managing inventory, including use of forklift.
REQUIREMENTS of the Materials Warehouse Management Associate:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment managing inventory, including use of forklift.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to lift/move 50lbs
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Can-do attitude.
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Experience of operating in a clinical and commercial GMP environment is preferred.
- Experience of working with OPM system is plus
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Materials Warehouse Management Associate:
- Support warehouse activities/movement to ensure that all warehouse activities and materials movement are in full compliance with cGMP requirement and procedures. Store materials in appropriate cGMP conditions.
- Perform and support materials delivery and returns between DPF and the warehouse in timely manner; Review customer request for materials delivery; Perform picking and delivering materials to the Drug Product Facility, transfer of materials from and to the warehouse using an effective workflow.
- Perform and support transactions between GMP warehouse and DPF, between pallet locations inside GMP warehouse and updated in OPM timely; Support to create and complete formulas, recipe, and batch in OPM per batch records.
- Support and perform cGMP Shipments; Pack materials with correct packages with temperature requirement; Coordinate QA and shipping contractors to ensure shipments are collected and delivered in timely fashion.
- Support and perform monthly warehouse cycle count, investigation and remedy material discrepancies, deviations and events to keep the inventory accurate.
- Work on the cGMP Warehouse Environmental monitoring system; work with VMC safety team to ensure that all activities in Materials Management area meet the company’s safety and environmental requirement.
- Support incoming materials receipt, sampling and releasing.
- Support and perform waste tablets collection and disposals per SOPs.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 – $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you lift/move 50 lbs?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Inventory management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- CGMP: 1 year (Preferred)