Website Lenox Executive Search
6-month Contract – Temp to Perm!
Boston – 100% Remote
The individual will be part on the Global Digital Marketing (GDM) Team and is expected to collaborate with various senior commercial leaders, marketing teams across regions, DTE (IT) teams, and external partners to strategize, operationalize, and deliver transformational digital capabilities within the established timeline and budget.
This role will be primarily tasked with leading a team of project managers, establishing, and optimizing processes to deliver excellent work more efficiently, coordinating with and communicating to senior leaders on behalf of GDM, and partnering with Company Marketing Teams to progress regional digital business objectives and programs. Additionally, this individual will assist in the implementation, adoption, and adherence to an agile development process.
· Maintain and govern Company’s digital production process, including coordinating with other key production process stakeholders (e.g., business leads, DTE, developers, creative partners, etc.) to negotiate high-level project timelines and ensure proper allocation of resources
· Manage and oversee team of Company Digital Project Managers
· Foster relationships with and act as a liaison between creative agencies, development vendor, and internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities, escalate potential risks, develop, and execute solutions to mitigate risk
· Foster relationships with our International Digital Commercial Excellence team by sharing best practices, co-creating solutions, identifying new opportunities for efficiency, and supporting their digital production needs
· Drive change adoption, including implementation of new Acquia CMS platform and transition to new agile working model
· Ensure agencies are accountable for deliverables and our process allows agencies to succeed
· Recommend and implement process enhancement ideas that help deliver work more seamlessly and efficiently
· Collaborate with Company regional marketing teams to strategize, operationalize and execute projects to support regional business objectives, and have foresight to pull other SMEs into projects when needed
· Manage external development vendor relationship, including negotiating and reviewing contracts, regularly meeting with vendor senior leadership to deliver feedback, identify risks and escalate significant issues across Company’s portfolio of digital properties
· Act as a translator between the business and technology to align all teams to the business priorities, timelines, and resourcing needs.
· Manage projects and cross-functional teams across multiple disease areas
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience, including management of digital marketing programs
· 10+ years of experience managing global digital strategy or roll-out of digital marketing programs across multiple markets
· 5+ years of experience working with major content management systems
· Demonstrated understanding of agile methodologies. Certifications are not required, but are preferred
· Direct experience managing a team
· Demonstrated progression of responsibility and confidence working in a matrix environment
· Proven ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects
· Demonstrated excellence in tactical implementation, project planning, and communication
· Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical legal and regulatory environment
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment
*Please send resume on word document