Website Lenox Executive Search
* Authoring and resolution of deviations in order to meet production and product release requirements.
* Work cross functionally to identify and facilitate interdepartmental process improvements.
* Utilize root cause analysis techniques during deviation investigational process
* Support production needs and continuous improvement including deviation writing / review, CAPA implementation, and operational optimization.
* Communicate across multiple groups and levels to obtain consensus in order to facilitate deviation closure
* Manage multiple priorities either independently or part of a team in order to meet key deadlines and communicate issues and progress across all levels of organization
* Accurately communicate (both written and verbal) progress and updates across multiple levels of the organization and regulatory agencies.
* Will be responsible for performing administrative tasks such as gathering and preparing documentation to support investigations and CAPAs
* Working knowledge of cGMP’s is required.
*Must have knowledge of problem solving skills.
*Previous experience working within a production department of a pharmaceutical company is preferred.
*Technical Writing experience within the industry or academia
*Excellent time management and organizational skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Experience utilizing multiple computer software systems
*Candidate must be able to work extended and flexible hours (including weekends) when needed.
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience