Website Lenox Executive Search
• Independently go through published literatures, design, plans and executes experiments, assay development and validation for all assigned projects or portion of a project
• Maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks/electronic note books.
• Develop methods to improve existing techniques and/or efficiencies
• Prepares study protocols, reports, technology transfer documentation, and regulatory documents.
• Plans and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues.
• Help with lab general operation tasks
• Understands project timelines and deliverables and plans/coordinates project work accordingly
• Works collaboratively with other members from different teams and demonstrates independent, self-starting and supportive of team-based research and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
• Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations
• Master’s degree in biology, pharmacy, biomedical engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years relevant experience
• Hands-on experiences in BD or other multi-color flow cytometry, panel design, development and data analysis
• Expertise in various immune assays, assay development and assay qualification
• Prior experience with adaptive Immunity, T/NK cell biology is highly desirable
• Prior experience with Cell Therapies and/or Oncology related field is preferred but not required
• Experiences in working in multidiscipline teams and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally.
• Proactive and highly self-motivated with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills with the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment