Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking to fill a contractual opening with a global health care leader whose goal is to create a dynamic and exciting environment that is dedicated to cutting-edge science and delivering novel life-saving therapies to cancer patients. Our ability to execute on this vision depends on the knowledge, dedication, and innovation of employees throughout the organization. As a part of our team, you will have an opportunity to work with talented and passionate colleagues in the Oncology Research department which is a global organization located in two sites: Cambridge, Massachusetts and Vitry-sur-Seine, France. We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative & experienced scientist with a strong background and proven track record in the fields of oncology, immunology & pharmacology. Significant experience with both small molecules and biologics is required. Experience with immune cell biology and cell assay techniques is required. The candidate will independently design and execute in vivo studies to evaluate new targets and advance new drug candidates in the Oncology portfolio. This will include developing and characterizing mouse models of cancer, designing and executing PK/PD and in vivo efficacy studies, and communicating/presenting ideas and data.
– Lead 1-2 technicians, provide management, scientific support and oversee the design and execution of in vivo studies to advance drug candidates through the pipeline of the Oncology portfolio.
– Develop efficient interactions with collaborators within and outside Oncology.
– Provide scientific expertise, establish, and monitor external scientific collaborations, studies in CROs, monitor & provide critical assessment of competitor activities.
– Recognize, assess, and implement scientific trends.
– Participate in the development and characterization of novel mouse models for immunotherapy and molecular oncology, promote establishment, evolution and characterization of cancer models dedicated to drug discovery and development projects.
– Provide and promote support for operational procedures according to Company values, ethics and security.
– Provide management and scientific support to train lab members and promote their career development.
– Prepare publications, research, and clinical/regulatory documentation in accordance with internal quality standards.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a Ph.D. in Oncology, Immunology or a related discipline, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry drug discovery and development with a focus on in-vivo efficacy, pharmacology and PK/PD studies. Scientific understanding of immunology, oncology, biology, biomarker and translatability between experimental models and human patients.
Must demonstrate understanding of multidisciplinary imaging methodologies for real time assessment of MOA studies, efficacy, pharmacokinetics in vivo and ex vivo analysis.