Website Lenox Executive Search
6+ month REMOTE Contract role. 8+ years of relevant experience in forecasting, market research, or business analytics in the biopharmaceutical industry. Strong Forecasting experience a must have as well as forecasting for rare disease and/or oncology.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Sr. Manager, Global Oncology Forecasting & Analytics to fill an 6+ month contractual remote role with a large global pharmaceutical company. Must have experience with advanced spreadsheets, patient based forecast modeling including dynamic patient flow models.
- BA/BS degree, Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in forecasting, market research, or business analytics in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with advanced spreadsheets, patient based forecast modeling including dynamic patient flow models
- Product launch and Global experience
- Pipeline and BD forecasting and analytics experience
- Forecasting for rare disease and/or oncology
- Broad working knowledge of commonly used biopharmaceutical industry databases
- Working knowledge of global access and reimbursement policies, competitive environment and potential impact on product development and commercialization strategy
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment, including external vendors
- Working with offshore based teams
- Strong project management skills—ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects efficiently, on time and within budget
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts to stakeholders in simple language and lead/drive consensus building
- Demonstrated analytical skills combined with a client-service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to drive key business decisions
- Lead design, development and implementation of Oncology forecast models & tracking globally; proactively identify new data sources that will enhance decision making & increase forecast accuracy.
- Lead presentation and explanation of modeling assumptions to key global stakeholders including senior leadership and triangulate assumptions with other data and forecasting models to pressure test, develop “what if” scenarios.
- Lead design and implementation of best-in-class forecast modeling approaches; work with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall goals.
- Lead Integration of forecasting efforts & insights with primary research, competitive intelligence, & analytics insights co-developed with peers across the GI&A and translate into business impact.