Website Lenox Executive Search
12++ month Onsite CONTRACT role. Hiring manager is moving quickly to fill!
- 2+ years of supply chain planning and operations experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- SAP experience
- External Supply Chain experience
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Supply Planner to fill an 12+ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Lexington, MA. Must have 3+ years of Supply Planning experience in the Pharma industry.
REQUIREMENTS for the Supply Planner:
- Bachelor degree in health science, packaging, engineering, business or logistics management preferred
- 2+ years of planning and operations experience or combination thereof with some Pharma industry experience.
- Proficient in presentation tools and techniques.
- Proficient in application of materials management and packaging tools and techniques.
- Proficiency with SAP planning tools
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Supply Planner:
- Responsible for the planning and on-time execution of product commercialization plans, post-commercialization supply chain management, communication of product/supply chain status and issues to ensure timely decision making by Senior Management.
- Participates in the development and execution of the pre-commercialization strategy and has primary responsibility for the planning and execution of the post-commercialization strategy, which involves coordination, development and implementation of forecast, marketing and product strategies.
- Functions as the principle liaison between the Company and its domestic/international, third party contractors, drug product and raw material suppliers for commercialized products, government agencies for controlled substance quotas and monitors third party performance through metrics and goals.
- Responsible for providing leadership for strategic and tactical supply chain initiatives.
- Provide strategic vision and definition for short and long term supply chain integration initiatives to align with corporate business objectives.
- Oversee and review the development and third party execution against performance metrics and assure timely improvements to operational performance and productivity, as well as communication of planning information to internal and external functional departments
- Responsible for the fiscal management of the Company’s working capital, (i.e. bulk drug product, finished drug product, packaging commodities, etc) located within the Company’s network, licensors, or at suppliers, third party contract organizations.
- Influence qualified third party/raw material suppliers to make necessary capital investments and expenditures in order to assure a continuous supply of goods.
- Serve as primary supply chain liaison with Operations Management, Quality, Project Management, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Regulatory, Sales, Customs and Logistics for commercialized products.
- Oversee management and communication of product forecasts, scheduling requirements, goals, resource planning and budgets with third party contractors to assure that appropriate capacities and resources are available to produce the product needed for all commercialized products.
- Continuously evaluate environmental, legislative, compliance, customs and internal factors, which will potentially impact the Company’s supply chain.
- Oversee the process to translate inputs from Marketing and Finance into a procurement plan and effectively communicate such information across the supply chain.
- Manage and facilitate activities with Customer Service and Trade Relations to ensure proper communication of product demand and product availability.
- Oversee design, development and implementation of cost savings and cost reductions driven by supply chain innovations and improvements.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 – $42.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lexington, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you vaccinated?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Planning: 3 years (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical Industry: 1 year (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Required)