Website Lenox Executive Search
6+ month extendable CONTRACT hybrid (partial onsite) role in Cambridge, MA. Must be flexible to work global hours on the necessary occasion. Rate is flexible upon experience.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Associate Director of Forecasting for New Product Planning to fill an 6+ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Cambridge, MA. Must have experience in Pharmaceutical NPP/Forecasting and/or Consulting.
Requirements for the Associate Director of Forecasting for New Product Planning:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical NPP/Forecasting and/or Consulting required with a medical/scientific advanced degree or minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical NPP/Forecasting and/or Consulting required without an advanced degree
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, filtering, vlookup and macros)
- Strong proven leadership, analytical and communication skills required
- Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in analytics and project management
- Possess very strong strategic awareness skill set
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners
- Ability to understand and influence decisions of senior management
- Detailed and structured thought process
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Promotes a good working relationship with supervisors, co-workers, and staff
- Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
- Ability to self-manage time and to meet deadlines
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master Degree, MD or PhD
- Experience in one or more of the following; Immunology, Respiratory, Dermatology, Oncology, and/or Rare Diseases
Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Forecasting for New Product Planning:
- Responsible for analyzing the internal and external opportunities of strategic interest to this Pharma Company’s Specialty Portfolio.
- Integral partner to the leadership as a key component to this role will be determining the commercial value of internal and external assets across the busines.
- Integral to helping develop and execute the business strategy for the commercial organization.
- Manage revenue, unit and patient-based forecasts for early PIII, PII, and earlier stage products in the Company Specialty Portfolio
- Collaborate with commercial leadership, new product planning, finance and business development to define and assess opportunities and determine the overall fit and value to Company’s Specialty Protfolio
- Produce commercial forecasts for assets of financial/strategic interest
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for in-line markets and fill knowledge gaps for new market opportunities (forecasting research, landscape analyses, due diligence on external opportunities, etc.) to develop the information and analytic toolbox to produce accurate revenue projections for assets of interest
- Lead the process of collecting relevant market research and competitive data by working closely with other team members
- Produce executive-level presentations on assessments with strong, logical, data-driven analyses
- Be a key leader/contributor to the Strategic Portfolio reviews and Strategic Planning processes, in addition to supporting scenario-based analyses to guide business decision-making for pipeline assets