Lenox Executive Search
To lead statistical aspects of clinical project development under the guidance of TA head. To represent Biostatistics in the project team, to provide strategic and statistical supports to the projects, to design clinical trials and to propose and implement innovative designs whenever appropriate.
Skills & Education:
- Highly proficient in statistical theory and applications with more than 6 years of pharmaceutical experiences in clinical development from Phase 1 to Phase 4.
- Familiar with current innovative statistical methodologies such as adaptive clinical trial design, Bayesian methodology, historical data utilization, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great player in the team setting.
- Ph.D in Biostatistics or Statistics