Website Lenox Executive Search
12+ month contract role with potential to extend. 100% remote. 3+ years Pharma/Biotech industry experience with Regulatory Affairs, R&D or Quality/Compliance experience preferred. Rate is flexible and commensurate with experience.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Change Management Manager to fill an 12++ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company. Must have Pharma industry and Change Management experience.
REQUIREMENTS of the Change Management Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 + years experience in Pharmaceutical industry, with Regulatory AffairsR&D, or Quality/Compliance preferred.
- Change Management experience. Knowledge and understanding of the principles of change management
- Experience within a regulatory/compliance life sciences organization (preferred) focused on training, development and change management.
- Experience with eDMS (Doc Mgt) & LMS (Learning Mgt) systems (QUMAS/VEEVA/SABA) desired.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders and staff to support program workflows
- Experience with Microsoft products, survey tools, and website development required
- Experience developing corporate communications supporting projecs and programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical and regulatory affairs requirements and practices
- Knowledge of global health authorities, regulations, product approval and lifecycle processes for major markets.
- Practical operational experience of working across disciplines and across multiple regions. Experience working with-in a global team framework and a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to critically analyze complex and/or ambiguous information and the impact on products and process.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently, multi task, and work within a timeline
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Change Management Manager:
The Manager Change Mgt, will work within the Submissions Excellence workstream to ensure alignment with all Future Fit activities. This position will work with the Sr. Manager of Change Mgt., and develop practices and complete objectives that impact on Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) system integration and implementation projects, including new ways of working.
• This role is responsible for the driving the tactal development of the change management workstream, dri-ving engagement, developing change management products and solutions, including change activities and communications across GRA and its partners. This role will also actively identify and create training needed to support these endeavors.
• Support R&D Future Fit as it relates to GRA and Submissions Excellence beginning 1Q 2022.
• Support Doc. workflow management for all identified docs associated with various systems currently in use, ensuring updating, alignment, and retirement as required.
• Implement curricula strategy and needs that match to new ways of working identified within SubEx program, within eDMS and LMS systems as required to embed newly identified process and procedure.
• Support integration initiatives and workstream activities (as requested) from training and documentation administration. (VEEVA Vault, QUMAS eDMS systems)