Website Lenox Executive Search
Looking for a hard working, reliable candidate to fill a 6++ month contractual role with the high probability to extend and/or convert to a Permanent role, based on performance. Experience working in a GMP facility required. Experience with cleaning manufacturing equipment highly preferred. This is an onsite role in Boston, MA.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced GMP Operations Cleaning Associate to fill a 6++ month Temp-to-Perm contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA.
REQUIREMENTS for the GMP Operations Cleaning Associate:
- Experience working/cleaning in a GMP facility REQUIRED.
- Experience cleaning manufacturing equipment highly preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must be reliable and responsible
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instruction
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to stand for 4 consecutive hours
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (>25 lbs)
POSITION SUMMARY for the GMP Operations Cleaning Associate:
The Cleaning Vendor role supports the DPF by cleaning GMP equipment, processing areas, and common areas based on the scheduling needs of the DPF. Additionally, the Cleaning Vendor performs a variety of support functions as determined by management and the needs of the department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of the GMP Operations Cleaning Associate:
- Manual cleaning of disassembled GMP manufacturing equipment
- Automated cleaning of GMP manufacturing equipment
- Cleaning of GMP manufacturing areas
- Cleaning of GMP Common Areas
- Ability to read and understand written SOPs
- Performs other duties as assigned