Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to fill a contractual 6 month TEMP-TO-PERM, fully Onsite position. Free parking is available at this site
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Commissioning Engineer:
• Writing, Executing & Reporting Requalification, Studies for Autoclave, SIP, Environmental Chambers and Rooms
• Proficient use of GE/Kaye Validator for Execution of Autoclave, SIP, Environmental Chambers, and Rooms.
• Proficient use of the Validation Lifecycle Approach.
• Experience with SIP/Chambers (experience and skills must be detailed in each applicable resume role)
• Experience of working across organizations in highly matrixed/team environments
REQUIREMENTS for the Commissioning Engineer:
• Bachelor’s degree, MS Degree preferred
• 4-6 Years of Experience
• Experience with SIP/Chambers
• Experience Kaye Validator 2000 Temperature mapping and cleaning validation experience • Experience in system testing, validation and/or training.
• Commissioning experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, and Excel
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Requires some off-shift availability when necessary (typically 10-20% of the time) potentially including weekends and holidays..
• Ability to lift 20 lbs.
• Ability to gain entry to confined space