Website Lenox Executive Search
- Perform reviews/audits of Quality Control data necessary to ensure the compliance of procedures to in-house specifications and regulation.
- Conducts review of testing results, logs and instrument audit trails.
- Review documentation against established product specifications and procedures.
- Interpret complex, explicit documentation to ensure quality standards and compliance, may revise when necessary.
- May provide training to new employees.
- Releases final results of batches to Stability and QA and may compile Certificates of Analysis.
- Work under only very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represent organization on specific projects.
- May interact with auditors.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree & 3 years’ of experience OR Associate’s Degree & 5 years of experience in Quality or cGMP operations.
- Experience with GC, FTIR, Atomic Absorption, UV Vis Spectroscopy and wet Chemistry.
- Experience with Empower software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking ability.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with others in a group environment