Website Lenox Executive Search
Contract role expected to run through end of 2022. HIGHLY prefer candidate who could work partially onsite in Boston, but will review Remote candidates.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Dat Engineering Analyst to fill an 6++ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA.. Must have 3-year+ development experience primarily with Microsoft Power BI, and AWS data technologies (e.g. S3, Athena)
Seeking a unique individual with a passion for data and technology – who can help the Enterprise Architecture team drive forward analytics and data-driven enterprise architecture decision making at my client’s company. As part of the Enterprise Architecture team candidate will support making architecture data easy to find, easy to trust, and easy to use. Candidate will develop requirements, design, build, and deploy analytics using the Company’s data platforms for analytics and business intelligence.
- Technical degree in computer science, software engineering, or math
- Expertise and 3-year+ development experience primarily with Microsoft Power BI, and AWS data technologies (e.g. S3, Athena)
- An understanding of enterprise software development tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across projects that require collaboration across functional areas
- Skillful, collaborative team player able to develop rapport and credibility with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to teach, engage and support others as they learn new technologies and concepts
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technology partners during the software development cycle
- Demonstrated ability to develop presentation content translating technology into consumable content for users