Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Data Quality Business Analyst, to fill a 6 months to start, Onsite contractual role, with a leading global pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA. Local Boston candidates are required.
*This role requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of assignment, subject to a valid and approved medical or religious accommodation*
The overall purpose of the role is to analysis operational data to ensure overall data integrity and manage the resolution of data quality issues. The role will work in partnership with the data owners in Global Clinical Operations (GCO) and Global Development Solutions (GDS) to support overall data integrity efforts. The role will also work with key stakeholder to support overall adoption of automated analytics and reporting solutions for trial delivery.
Responsible for delivering on the following within the CMART team:
• Serve as a data steward for operational data quality including leading the analysis of operational data quality in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Work with GDO stakeholders to review and manage operational clinical trial data to ensure quality and completeness per data quality standards and specified system guidelines.
• Provide centralized data entry support for operational systems ensuring alignment with data quality standards (as needed).
• Review and contribute to processes and tools in support of maintaining operational and document management systems to ensure quality and completeness.
• Review operational data to inform and document trends and risk areas to key stakeholders
• Lead continuous improvements for data integrity
• Work collaboratively with CMART Analytics and Reporting leads to ensure requirements are defined and implemented
• Work with CMART cross-functional team to support overall adoption of automated analytics and reporting solutions for trial delivery.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or Advanced degree; preferably in Information Systems, Data Science, Computer Sciences, Project Management, Business Management
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience with in pharmaceutical, CRO, healthcare or related industry.
• Knowledge and/or experience within clinical trial operations and clinical trial lifecycle.
• History of strong project management skill with ability to delivery.
• Strong Microsoft office abilities: PowerPoint, Excel and Non Microsoft: Tableau, SQL (preferrable)
• (Preferable) Knowledge and/or experience within Data Warehouse environments, data wrangling, and strong SQL and/or Python experience.
• Experience driving projects independently
• Experience working with big data.
• Strong Microsoft PowerPoint experience
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Strong adaptive communication skills across multiple levels of the organization
• Self-starter with demonstrated success working independently.
• Self-motivated with comfort working on high performance teams.
• Tolerance of ambiguity and willingness to work through complex issues
• Ability to work with global external partners to achieve desired goals
• Promotes teamwork while working through solutions
• Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
Requires approximately 5-10% travel, including overnight and international travel to other company sites to support regulatory inspections.