Website Lenox Executive Search
6++ months with potential to extend. 100% remote and open to non-local candidates. Must be able to work in EST zone.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Digital Analytics & Insights Manager to fill an 6++ month Extendable REMOTE contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company. Must have 7+ years of translating brand strategies into digital insights and insights into actionable recommendations/optimizations.
REQUIREMENTS for the Digital Analytics & Insights Manager:
- 7+ years of translating brand strategies into digital insights and insights into actionable recommendations/optimizations.
- Ability to manage Google Analytics tagging and reporting
- Experience building Google Data Studio or similar dashboarding environment
- Understanding and experience of Social Listening platforms
- Utilize digital insights and analytics data to develop PowerPoint presentations or POVs on specific topic areas of interest
- General knowledge of the emerging digital analytics landscape and implications to the Company (e.g., Google Analytics 4, cookieless future planning, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to understand brand strategies and deliver relevant insights
- Digital media planning and management experience
- Experience with digital insights in Life Sciences or healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organization and role
- Ability to build excitement and trust around the value of digital insights
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Digital Analytics & Insights Manager:
- Under the direction of the Head of Global Digital Marketing, the Digital Analytics & Insights Manager will play a key role in improving how digital metrics, external data, and social listening are used to make decisions within the commercial organization.
- Work with brand teams across global, NA, and International to identify gaps in our ability to support strategic and operational decisions regarding our customer facing digital programs.
- Engage Global Digital Marketing team members to ensure analytics best practices are built into brand planning activities.
- Establish KPI & digital measurement frameworks that align to the business objectives, strategies and are synergistic across geographic regions and disease areas.
- Oversee social listening programs to ensure partners across multiple disease areas and geographies are able to understand user generated activity across all social media properties. Support ad-hoc requests for digital insights based on events in the external market or actions taken by customers on several dozen owned websites.
- Help formulate and execute a roadmap to continually grow digital analytics and insights within the commercial organization.
- Contribute to the development of digital skills programs that help commercial teams understand and respond to digital insights.