Website Lenox Executive Search
6+ Month REMOTE Contract role with potential to extend and/or convert to a permanent role. REQUIRED: 5+ years of experience including management of digital marketing programs. Pharma/Biotech experience preferred.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to fill an 6++ month, temp-to-perm remote contractual role with one of the world’s top ten global pharmaceutical companies. Must have experience with review markups and design files prior to handoff to the digital factory vendor.
REQUIREMENTS of the Digital Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience including management of digital marketing programs
- Management of global digital strategy or roll-out of digital marketing programs across multiple markets
- Demonstrated progression of responsibility and confidence working in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated excellence in tactical implementation, project planning, and communication
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects
- A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical legal and regulatory environment preferred
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment
RESPONSIBILITES of the Digital Project Manager:
- Manage timelines
- Be the liaison between agencies and the digital factory vendor
- Ensure agencies are accountable for deliverables
- Review markups and design files prior to handoff to the digital factory vendor
- Review staging links from digital factory vendor prior to agency review
- Review functional specs and test plans for clarity and quality control
- Track QA feedback and issue resolution
- Communicate with Dev Ops in the IT department on environment needs and launch timing
- Flag and escalate risks to brand teams (ex. Regulatory review feedback cannot be addressed within allotted time, new functionality request requires specs and additional resource);
- Make content changes in CMS as needed. Not main/primary content manager but has ability to make changes on the fly or during US working hours as needed for submissions