Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an ERP Digital Transformation Project Lead to implement a series of information systems which will enable CHC to operate in a more efficient & cost-effective manner while providing the right capabilities to drive our business goals. Three major elements of this plan are:
– A new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system which will give CHC a consistent, global system to manage our manufacturing, supply chain, finance, procurement & sales functions
– A new supply planning system (SCCORE/Kinaxis) which will enable the development and management of demand and supply forecasting
– A new Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system which will provide customer business/trade promotion planning and sales forecasting capabilities
The Integrated ERP Program team will build a new, integrated ERP core model. This core model will be built on the new S4 HANA SAP solution and will be based on a high level of standardization to SAP core processes, existing Shift back office processes, and best practices from Athena and other industrial ERP systems company-wide. This is a key strategic program to create a modern ERP solution that will serve as a foundation and accelerator for the company’s digital ambition.
The project is a strategic initiative aiming at harmonizing & simplifying ERP related business processes through the implementation of SAP latest technology (S/4 HANA).
Target harmonization level is 80/18/2 :
• 80% of the processes harmonized across the group
• 18% of the processes harmonized at GBU level
• 2% for local/country specificities (ex : legal, fiscal or regulatory requirements).
Project objective is to also increase adherence to standard practices, in order to accelerate digitalization (ERP is digital backbone), reduce process & system complexity. Standardization is achieved by sticking to industry best practices & strictly limiting system changes to legal, fiscal or regulatory requirements & high value business differentiators. Target standardization is 85% adherence to standard practice.
The US CHC Project Leader (UPL) will lead S/4 US CHC deployment project for business activities on all domains (Manufacturing, Quality, IA Master Data, Warehousing, Distribution, Plant Maintenance & Calibration, Planning & Scheduling, finance, procurement). Supporting the Group’s global strategy, his/her overall responsibility is to align US CHC ERP related business processes to global standards.
He/she is managing a team of project key users, under the responsibility of the US CHC Deploy Project Director.
He/she will interact with the appropriate departments and functions (ITS, Global Domain) and CHC functions (Domain, IP, Quality etc.) to share knowledge, drive alignment and develop good practices, etc. He/she will contribute to the change management and value realization activities regarding S/4 and CHC harmonization targets.
He/she is responsible for defining user requirements, organizing training, ensuring acceptance and deployment of the solution from a user perspective. He/She can represent the System Owner during the project. He/She reports to the Project Director on all user related activities, & coordinates and manages all user activities
1. Lead the project scope,
a. Ensure continuity of business processes.
2. Manage the team of Key users (~20 key users)
a. Ensure key users deliver their activities on time and with required quality
b. Animate key user team (e.g. : daily stand up meeting)
c. Report to project director the key users activities progress
3. Contribute to the change management & value realization:
a. Work closely with project change management lead to ensure change management success
4. Ensure the SAP master data integrity during the project
a. Ensure the master data checks and updates necessary to achieve Business Excellence
b. Ensure a good level of business acceptance and use of the new master data fields that may be necessary for the new functions
5. Lead SAP role definition for access rights at a local level
a. Define the SAP roles consistently
Key technical competencies and soft skills:
• Ability to work across cultures and at all levels from shop floor to senior management
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal with practical results of methods and approaches that have proven effective.
• Ability to interact effectively with various internal and external stakeholders, including key experts in their fields; ability to work at all levels in the organization, and to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Strict adherence to timelines and ability to work under pressure and manage priorities effectively (project management)
• High level of autonomy
• Deep functional knowledge on business processes and SAP
• Strong analytical skills to understand problems and business impacts
• Ability in bridging from tools and technologies to core processes and procedures
• Ability to continuously enhance the core skills with a cross-functional vision
• Ability to mobilize people, to convince and reach goals (Strong leadership)
• Orientation to change and ability to identify human and organizational impacts (change management)
Education and experience
Specific degree, duration of experience (Required to hold the job):
• BS in engineering, business, or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of experience in one the relevant functional area, e.g.: finance/back office, commercial execution, manufacturing, supply chain, operations planning
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working on an ERP/SAP deployment
• Minimum 5 years Project Management experience including business and technology change initiatives