Website Lenox Executive Search
Takes a lead role in all matters related to asset management, PM program and planning and scheduling of preventive and unscheduled maintenance activities. Contributes to continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Maintains the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to plan and schedule work orders, preventive maintenance activities, material lists and asset
- Receives all work orders from requesting departments and end-users. Assess work request and makes decisions regarding response time and level of planning activities based on priority of requested work.
- Adapts to changing production needs and prioritizes work among conflicting schedules and
- Identifies and leads projects to improve maintenance productivity, safety initiatives, and work quality.
- Develops maintenance work packages by evaluating work orders for required permits, action notices, job steps, spare parts, tools, labor and opportunities for
- Ensures estimate for time required to perform work activities are accurate for the purpose of establishing a
- Utilizes reports to optimize schedule and level loading of
- Works in a collaborative team environment and interacts with other departments such as Engineering, Facilities, Validation, Quality, Manufacturing, and
- Team member or lead for special projects as
- Acts as subject matter expert for work order management, asset management and PM
- Supports MSM activities such as audit requests and CMMS
- Meets with production to finalize equipment availability and schedule upcoming maintenance
- Develops and maintains work plan library and job scope
- Utilizes maintenance reports/metrics to manage incoming and future work
- Assists in the coordination and scheduling of building and utility
- Minimum of 5 years planning/scheduling or related work
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical
· Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Computerized Calibration Management System (CCMS) and/or SAP.
- 1 year experience working within cross-functional
- Working knowledge of quality management systems.
- Customer service oriented, works well with internal and external
- College or University Bachelor’s
- Experience working for a maintenance organization in a cGMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the maintenance of a modern pharmaceutical
- Knowledge of industrial and manufacturing equipment with the ability to help coordinate building
- Ability to identify potential safety hazards, LOTO requirements, and appropriate precautions applicable to work
· Journeyman level or higher experience in designated craft.
- Experience with risk based PM development and current predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography, vibration analysis and ultrasonic
- Experience in a Enterprise Asset Management System.