Website Lenox Executive Search
REMOTE Contract role through June 2022 will possible extension.
REQUIRED: 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain Planning and Global Manufacturing experience across multiple supply nodes.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Global Supply Network Planner to fill a 9++ month contractual remote role with a global pharmaceutical company. Pharmaceutical or Medical Device or other similarly regulated industry experience required.
REQUIREMENTS of the Global Supply Network Planner:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree (preferred) in Supply Chain, Operations or Business
- 3-5+ years work experience in Supply Chain Planning (Supply, Demand, or Inventory)
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device or other similarly regulated industry experience
- Experience working with DRP, MRP, and ERP systems. Rapid Response or similar planning tool (APO, Demantra, Oracle).
- Experience in global manufacturing across multiple supply nodes
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required as well as the ability to provide fact based recommendations to improve supply chain performance from a cost, quality and patient point of view.
- APICS CSCP certification preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Global Supply Network Planner:
- Develop the global supply plan rough cut capacity supply plan (RCCP) in support of the Company’s manufacturing operations and business unit objectives ensuring all target inventory and customer service levels are fulfilled.
- Responsible for analyzing Global Supply Chain business data to identify trends, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations to help drive data-driven decision-making. Provides detailed scenario analysis when issues arise to support optimal supply chain and customer/patient outcomes.
- Proactively develops system and process improvements across the global supply network to ensure all targets and objectives are achieved. Assists in the development of the global supply chain planning strategy with Supply Chain Lead.
- Develops, implements, and refines a global statistical safety stock model in a patient centric manner.
- Proactively develops system based solutions to facilitate digital transformation primarily in Rapid Response and other system tools (SAP). Serves as Rapid Response SME for multisite planning and provides training and user support.
- Analyzes inventory levels, inventory positioning, planned production and sales in order to develop and implement and optimized global supply network. Participates in and leads various supply chain improvement projects
- Generate KPIs, analyze and visualize Supply Chain business data from Rapid Response and SAP.
- Conduct the analysis of Integrated Business Planning process with to help drive strategy and decision plan.
- Interfaces throughout the company to understand and identify relevant risks/ contingency opportunities related to supply chain for a product or products.
- Evaluates inventory allocation/ leveraging opportunities throughout the supply chain and recommends process improvements.
- Directs and coordinates integration of systems and processes and supply chain flows across global sites, contract manufacturing organizations and/or newly acquired entities.
- Facilitates robust communications with RA, Quality, Operations, and site Materials Management organizations relevant to supply issues.