Website Lenox Executive Search
Looking for a hard working, reliable candidate to fill a 6++ month contractual role with the high probability to extend further. Experience working in a GMP facility required. Experience with cleaning manufacturing equipment highly preferred. This is an onsite role and hours are 2nd Shift – 3:00-11:00 PM EST.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced GMP Operations Cleaning Associate to fill a 6++ month renewable contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA. ASAP START. Hiring Manager is moving quickly to fill this role!
REQUIREMENTS for the GMP Operations Cleaning Associate:
- Experience working in a GMP facility REQUIRED. Experience cleaning manufacturing equipment highly preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instruction
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to stand for 4 consecutive hours
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (>25 lbs)
POSITION SUMMARY for the GMP Operations Cleaning Associate:
The Cleaning Vendor role supports the DPF by cleaning GMP equipment, processing areas, and common areas based on the scheduling needs of the DPF. Additionally, the Cleaning Vendor performs a variety of support functions as determined by management and the needs of the department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of the GMP Operations Cleaning Associate:
- Manual cleaning of disassembled GMP manufacturing equipment
- Automated cleaning of GMP manufacturing equipment
- Cleaning of GMP manufacturing areas
- Cleaning of GMP Common Areas
- Ability to read and understand written SOPs
- Performs other duties as assigned