Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is looking to fill a contractual role for a GPOC Process Training Manager with one of its Global Pharmaceutical clients. This is a REMOTE position.
GPOC Process Training Manager
Key Responsibilities of a GPOC Process Training Manager:
- Provide GXP Oversight to the Learning Management System, including oversight of training administrators
- Assist in developing and executing the road map for improvements to the GXP Training and Personnel Qualification System, including the Learning Management System
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of training plans and ensure requirements are met
Minimum qualifications of a GPOC Process Training Manager:
- Master’s (or equivalent degree) and 2 years of relevant work experience, or
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of relevant work experience, or
- Relevant comparable background and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Work experience is in GXP Training in the pharmaceutical, medical device or related healthcare industry.
- Prior experience in GXP operations
In-depth knowledge in the following areas for a GPOC Process Training Manager:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices, CornerStone experience a must
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Communications: professional, clear, concise and consistent both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work effectively to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative team setting.