Website Lenox Executive Search
2 year REMOTE Contract role. Must have Cornerstone on Demand experience and Pharma industry experience.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Learning Management Systems Specialist to fill an 24+ month contractual REMOTE role with a global pharmaceutical company. Must have Advanced Excel experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years Pharma Industry experience
- Cornerstone on Demand Learning Management Systems expertise
- Working knowledge of MS Powerpoint
- Experience using advanced features in MS Excel for creating customized reports
- Administer GxP training and learning solutions via Cornerstone on Demand (CSOD).
- Serve as a CSOD administrator to create and maintain GxP training web-based training courses, material objects, tests/quizzes), instructor-led courses, groups, curricula and completion records in the CSOD.
- Generate reports – audit & inspection reports, oversight reports, monitoring reports, etc.
- Advanced features in MS Excel will be required to create reports and stakeholder notifications.
- Complete the daily tasks of receiving and completing LMS administrative tasks received from training stakeholders and North America Quality Training Team members.
- Performs training administration tasks in Cornerstone on Demand Learning Management System:
- Creates and maintains accurate curricula and target audience in CSOD
- Generates reports from CSOD and provide compliance reports as requested during audits & inspection, monitoring activities and management oversight using advance features in Excel
- Performance stakeholder notifications using advance features in Excel
- Assign training to learners
- Modify & create user groups
- Remove training from learners
- Create and maintain training items (material objects, web-based training courses, quizzes/tests. Instructor-led courses)
- Mark instructor led participants complete
- Maintenance of training content source files
- Completes attendance tracking in iLearn Learning Management System