Website Lenox Executive Search
9+ month onsite CONTRACT role, with potential to extend. Overnight/3rd shift-8:00 PM-5:00 AM with 5-7 hours of overtime work expected per week. Must have 3+ years’ experience working in a maintenance capacity in a pharmaceutical or industrial manufacturing environment or other regulated environment.
** This is NOT an operator role, but rather a Facilities role where candidates need to have significant “wrench time” experience.**
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Line Mechanic to fill an 9+ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Ridgefield, NJ. Knowledge and experience with syringe and high speed vial filling equipment highly preferred.
Requirements for the Line Mechanic:
- Be able to work night shift – 8:00PM – 5:00 AM shift position position including weekends, holidays and overtime (as required).
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience working in a maintenance capacity in a pharmaceutical or industrial manufacturing environment or other regulated environment.
- Significant hands-on experience with tools and “wrench time”
- Experience with mechanical, electrical and automated packaging equipment.
- Knowledge and experience with syringe and high speed vial filling equipment highly preferred
- Must be able to work as part of a team and work with minimal supervision.
- Clearly communicate issues and resolutions to management, peers and first shift maintenance team.
- Able to understand basic mechanical and electrical concepts.
- Knowledge of pumps, motors, gear boxes, and drives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be knowledgeable in LOTO, PPE, Confined Space Entry and Electrical Safety programs.
- Be able to wear all required safety equipment, i.e. safety glasses, hard hat, safety shoes and gloves, etc.
- Proficiency/experience in aseptic gowning
- Knowledge of change control, Infor EAM CMMS, E-Beam, PLC, calibration highly preferred
- Be able to read electrical drawings, schematics and P&IDs highly preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license (will be driving between buildings)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb stairs and work on a ladder.
Responsibilities of the Line Maintenance Technician:
The candidate will work as a line mechanic in a team environment to accomplish the following:
- Maintain and repair pharmaceutical equipment.
- Assist with the installation of pharmaceutical equipment.
- Perform changeovers and setup of pharmaceutical equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance / corrective maintenance tasks as assigned
- Comply with company policies, SOPs, cGMP and OSHA requirements. Ability to communicate and work constructively with other departments and teams.
- Demonstrate sound organizational, written and oral communications skills.
- Participate in deviation and root cause investigations as required.
- Utilize a CMMS to accurately document the completion of all maintenance activities.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 – $38.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ridgefield, NJ 07657: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you vaccinated?
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices): 1 year (Preferred)
- Line Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)