Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking a Manufacturing Associate to fill an 12+ month contractual role with a leading global pharmaceutical companies. The company has established a state-of-the-art GMP manufacturing facility in Boston. This GMP facility is a keystone to delivering our strategy of bringing transformative medicines to patients in need, from clinical development to commercialization. The manufacturing associate will support small molecule solid oral dosage drug product manufacturing.
The primary responsibilities include clinical and commercial drug product manufacturing and include:
· Equipment assembly, operation, disassembly and cleaning
· Compliance with all on-going training requirements
· Following SOPs, policies, and all other relevant work instructions to ensure the successful and compliant operation of the drug product facility
· Collaborating with and building relationships with cross functional teams to ensure on-time delivery of drug product
· High school diploma.
· 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs, visual acuity and ability to distinguish between the colors red, yellow, blue, and green.
· Basic computer skills and ability to learn new systems and understand new technologies.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills.
· Higher education degree or certificate training.
· Experience with automated manufacturing equipment.
· Experience in solid oral dosage manufacturing.
· Knowledge of cGMP requirements for manufacturing as well as equipment and cleaning activities.
Please send Resume on Word Document