Website Lenox Executive Search
The Manufacturing Execution Systems Specialist will provide functional and technical support to the Manufacturing Operation team and functional support teams through implementation and maintenance of the Manufacturing Execution System at Cell Manufacturing Facilities in Cambridge and Boston.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Specialist:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their current and future state strategy, needs and requirements.
- Assist in business process and system design.
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to provide answers to key design decisions.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements using system solutions.
- Help create and execute testing and validation plans.
- Author documents and training materials.
- Partner with cross functional team members and Data, Technology and Engineering (DTE) peers for platform and database support, as well as technical development for enhancements and projects.
- Work closely with DTE Compliance, Internal Audit and Quality Assurance groups as needed to ensure compliance with GMP regulations and data integrity as well as our DTE system lifecycle and change management requirements
REQUIREMENTS for the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Specialist:
- Implementing, supporting and optimizing MES or ERP systems
- Working in a manufacturing environment, supporting cross functional teams
- Working in Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or GMP environments preferred
- Documenting process flows, business requirements, and functional requirements
- Authoring system deliverables and project requirements
- Execution of validation testing and resolving of defects
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience with POMsnet Aquila MES preferred but not required
- Object based programming desired but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science, Statistics, Math, IT (Software Dev, Engineer), Data Scientist or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Role requires an on-site presence at the company’s Cell Manufacturing Facilities in Boston and Cambridge to support the MES System