Website Lenox Executive Search
Contract role through November 2022 with potential to extend. This is an onsite 2nd shift/evening position and may require weekend work.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to fill an 12+ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Ridgefield, NJ. Must have Manufacturing experience (Pharma industry preferred) and experience as a lead with supervisory experience.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- 5+ years of Manufacturing experience (GMP experience required)
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/manufacturing environment.
- Experience as a lead with supervisory experience.
- Expert user Oracle Primavera /Microsoft Project software.
- Strong MSO skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be vaccinated
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Supervise the Manufacturing area which includes filling, inspection, labeling, packing and palletizing equipment and the area personnel to work effectively as a team to support manufacturing operations to deliver high quality products within the budget. Inspection may include manual visual inspection for key attributes.
- Providing leadership and direction to Manufacturing Leads while embodying the principles of the Company Global Leadership Model.
- Developing the performance of direct reports by setting clear “SMART” goals, providing timely performance feedback, recognizing and rewarding high achievers, and holding reports accountable for underperformance.
- Ensuring timely issue escalation to manufacturing senior management and cross-functional support teams.
- Ensures adherence to production schedules, while holding Leads and teams responsible for compliance to all safety and quality regulations.
- Ensuring that appropriate levels of trained resources are available to meet production schedules. Ensuring adherence to PM and validation schedules.
- Ensure staff is properly assigned to the packaging operations so that the monthly volume targets can be achieved.