Website Lenox Executive Search
1 Year Contract – Potential to extend
On -site Boston – Hybrid after training
The Manufacturing Operations Technician is responsible for supporting daily cGMP manufacturing operations, including disassembly, and cleaning of the facility and process equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support facility operation, taking direction from Facilities/Operations, Quality, EH&S, Materials Management and the Release and Stability Laboratory
- Follows SOPs, policies, and all other relevant work instructions to ensure the successful and compliant operation of the drug product facility
- Cleans the facility and process equipment
- Enters data into logbooks
- Maintains understanding of, and strict adherence, to cGMP requirements
- Complies with all on-going training requirements
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Visual Acuity
- Ability to distinguish between the colors red, yellow, blue and green
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Communication skills, as well as documentation skills
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to learn new systems and understand new technologies.
- Flexibility to support shift work as required. This position may require overtime, as needed, supporting operations on late or early production shifts.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Typically requires less than 1 year experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
*Please send resume on word document