Website Lenox Executive Search
2 Year Contract role onsite in Lexington, MA. Candidate should have a Ph.D. in chemical engineering, biochemistry, or related field, with up to two years previous relevant post-doctoral experience.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Postdoctoral Fellow to fill an 2-Year Onsite contractual role with a large, global pharmaceutical company in Lexington, MA. Must have extensive knowledge of bioseparation techniques with an emphasis on chromatography and have experience with statistical design, design of experiment (DOE).
• Candidate should have a Ph.D. in chemical engineering, biochemistry, or related field, with up to two years previous relevant post-doctoral experience.
• Proven ability to produce project strategy, high quality results and interpret data
• Extensive knowledge of bioseparation techniques with an emphasis on chromatography
• Capable of working independently and possess ability to drive towards results
• Experience with statistical design, design of experiment (DOE)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with common analytical techniques used to characterize biomolecular properties
• Knowledge/Experience with protein-surface interaction
• Knowledge/Experience with model flow in packed beds
• Experience with high throughput chromatography screening applications
• Experience with AKTA equipment/UNICORN software
The Biologics Purification Development team is seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Fellow with a strong background in chemical engineering, biochemistry, or a related field to utilize prevailing industry and/or academically vetted techniques to explore purification technologies involving high volume unit operations. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong understanding of biochemistry, process chromatography, and a history working with design of experiments (DOE). Experience with protein-protein and protein-surface interactions is considered a strong plus. Optimal candidates will seek to use their background as part of a team working to build tools for high throughput processes.
The candidate will be expected to provide conceptual input to the design, development and execution of research assignments for a specific project or projects related to the described objectives. This position will be responsible for significant or sole technical leadership within the project or complex study, with an ability to identify process or study issues/challenges and propose potential resolutions. The position will require the individual to have excellent communication skills to facilitate working closely with colleagues and teams. The candidate will present data at meetings as well as actively participate in the composition of various technical documents.