Website Lenox Executive Search
12++ month REMOTE CONTRACT role with strong potential to extend and/or convert. 2+ years supply chain background required. Pharma industry experience highly preferred.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Procurement Coordinator to fill an Temp-to-Perm contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company. Must have GMP experience as well as compliance background (Pharma, Chemical or Food industry).
REQUIREMENTS for the Procurement Coordinator:
- BS in supply chain, technical, or related field.
- 2-4 years of supply chain/procurement experience. Pharma industry experience highly preferred.
- Must have Compliance background experience (Previous work history in Pharma, Chemical or Food industry)
- GMP experience
- Oracle or similar ERP system knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Adapts to new processes and applications quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-transactional volume environment
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written, ability to clearly explain policies and issues to internal and external customers
RESPONSIBILITES of the Procurement Coordinator:
- The Procurement Coordinator/ buyer is responsible for processing purchase requisitions and enabling the procurement of materials, scientific equipment and services under the direction of a supervisor.
- Coordinate supplier and vendor contacts and communicates problems or issues.
- Processes requisitions in a timely manner ensuring best quality, service, quantity, delivery and cost in accordance with functional objectives and sourcing processes
- Sustain and mange to set inventory levels and department metrics
- GMP or equivalent system, understanding procedures and requirements and change control (FDA, ISO, ect.)
- Completes the entire Procure-to-Pay cycle by working closely with the Receiving and Accounts
- Payable departments to resolve delivery and invoicing issues, including the disposition of returned material to suppliers
- Ensures all activities performed are in compliance with corporate and department policies
- Develops and solicit quotations for materials and evaluate the sources to ensure they can sustain providing goods and services.
- Monitors back-order reports
- Closes and reopens purchase orders as needed
- Participates in department continuous improvement efforts
- Compiles, records and tracks vendor information, supplier performance metrics, purchasing activities and pricing data
- Collaborates with planning, manufacturing and PD to support scheduled activities
- Assists with identification of new raw materials and raw materials for development projects