Website Lenox Executive Search
12+ month Onsite CONTRACT role. REQUIRED: Bachelors degree with SAP and Salesforce experience.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Technical Project Coordinator to fill an 12+ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Bridgewater, NJ. 1-3 years relevant experience. Pharma industry experience a plus.
REQUIREMENTS of the Technical Project Coordinator:
- 1-3 years of relevant Technical Project Coordinator experience
- Bachelors degree
- SAP and Salesforce experience
- Must be able to manipulate data in Excel (advanced Excel skills required)
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Pharma industry experience a plus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be teachable and willing to learn
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Technical Project Coordinator:
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate and complexity.
- Maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Participation in Team Meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements.
- Maintain Project Managers calendars.
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces with Operations.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Responsible to track project changes and produce updated site based schedule as agreed with project management.
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Product Development Plan, management Summary and Target Product Profile.
- Collect and include contributions of the Team.
- Responsible to take input from the project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.