Website Lenox Executive Search
6 months contract to start (potential to extend)
Patient Services and/or Patient Assistance Program
Pharma Industry Experience
MS Office Suite, Sharepoint and MS Projects required
Strong Project Management, Business Operations Management skills should be clearly demonstrated in background
• Provide project management expertise to execute deliverables including oversight, project schedules, meeting notes, status updates, presentations and general support throughout several projects
• Provide deliverable review and approval in a timely manner
• Arrange and coordinate schedules with key internal resources and vendors to participate in the project as required
• Maintain an issue log and highlight issues and risks in regular status updates and as needed
• Utilization and enhancement of PMO tools as required
• Business Operations leader with accountability for providing strategic, process and operational leadership and administration in the area of project and program management across Vendor Management
• Work closely with the Leadership Team to contribute to the development and implementation of business processes, policies, and best practices.
• Lead and implement project strategy to ensure project teams are appropriately managed in an effort to achieve business objectives.
• Build and maintain collaborative and trusted business relationships by understanding business needs and providing project management leadership to advance strategic priorities and to drive completion of projects and function-level deliverables with project teams, project sponsors, and stakeholders.
• Provides direction, development, recommendation and oversight of business-specific project management and critical day-to-day operational connectivity in leading, supporting, planning and execution of an aligned operational strategy with an emphasis on quality decision making and timely project delivery.
• Operates as an internal consultant/partner to Senior Director and other team members in the management of projects, implementation of new business processes and organizational initiatives across Patient Engagement & Excellence functional teams.
• Leads initiatives for improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Patient Engagement & Excellence Functional and Operational goals.
• Translates a high-level strategic operational vision into multi-faceted organization plans and implements and/or leads the project management and implementation of those plans:
• Evaluates business processes and organizational initiatives to determine the appropriate organizational interventions (i.e., communications strategies) to meet organizational goals.
Develops and oversees implementation of operational plans.
• Creates supporting documentation for departmental initiatives.
• Develops and oversees implementation of communication plan for rolling out initiative throughout organization.
• Develops and monitors key metrics for measuring progress of initiative roll-out.
• Once initial rollout is complete, continues to monitor success of implementation. Recommends corrective action as needed to ensure that initiative achieves intended outcome.
Manage entire lifecycle of projects through driving team accountabilities, addressing project issues/risks, driving effective decision making, and delivering status updates and recommendations to stakeholders:
o Conduct needs analysis, identify dependencies, and identify possible issues cross-functionally, to establish and influence project outcomes and strategy, directing project tactics and deliverables
o Create project dashboards, charters, structured schedules/timelines, and project plans based on goals, resources, budget, potential risks, and time constraints through use of project management skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques
o Manage, assess, identify, track and mitigate potential issues, risks, bottlenecks, and obstacles at multiple levels, providing escalation management, anticipating and making tradeoffs, and balancing the business needs versus technical constraints
o Conduct formal best practices/lessons learned sessions to identify process improvement, identify and implement opportunities to optimize project team effectiveness and outcomes, and to suggest way forward
o Ensure documentation, supporting materials, reports, and project plans are relevant, accurate, updated and readily available, including status updates, work plans, and formal executive summaries
• Minimum BS/BA degree with MS/MBA preferred; PMP a plus
• 7+ years experience in management consultant industry experience, business operations and/or project management in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
• Strong technical skills in MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, and WebEx
• Proven ability to earn and sustain the trust of sponsors and stakeholders, motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, and execute with ambiguity and limited information
• Ability to connect strategy through implementation, understand capabilities and implement KPI’s
• Capable of balancing and managing multiple projects, each with varying priorities, timelines, and resources
• Ability to filter and interpret complex discussions in order to document action items and project outcomes
• Experience working across organizational boundaries to engage resources effectively, ensure project understanding, and accurately setting expectations on roles and responsibilities for all team members
• Ability to lead cross functional meetings, conference calls, and webinars with internal and external partners
• Must display personal accountability for results and integrity.
• Must have uncompromising dedication to quality.
• Must have respect for individuals and the diverse contributions of all.
*This role requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of assignment, subject to a valid and approved medical or religious accommodation*