Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Project Manager II, to fill a 4-8+ month contractual role, with a leading global pharmaceutical company in Cambridge, MA
Open to remote work, provided the candidate is based in EST time zone
*This role requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of assignment, subject to a valid and approved medical or religious accommodation*
• To manage the day to day activities related to delivering high quality, timely solutions supporting an internal IT Incubator-Accelerator activities
• To develop project plans and timelines, and manage the project activities through delivery and implementation.
• To coordinate vendor, user, and program team activities across all Incubator-Accelerator initiatives, to bring the project from conception to Proof Of Concept and/or MVP
• Identify, plan, and execute well-defined Incubator-Accelerator projects
• Coordinating vendor, user, and program team activities across all Incubator-Accelerator initiatives, to bring the project from conception to Proof Of Concept and/or MVP
• Ensure operational excellence and PM best practices for Rand-E and internal/external partners and suppliers by clarifying roles and responsibilities, project planning, execution and asking for feedback
• Take ownership of users’ implementation process and onboarding for a successful and engaging implementation
• Determine and track project-specific timelines across multiple, complex (cross-functional) projects
• Lead weekly/monthly core team and extended team meetings, including determining meeting goals, required attendees, documenting action items
• Work with multiple internal departments (R&D, Product, Tech Support, etc.,)
• Manage a robust Agile/Scrum process
• Manage and communicate Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
• Facilitate group discussions and guide for technical and strategic assessments for innovation opportunities / IT projects
• Regular participation, presentation of data and analyses at project team and department meetings, and ability to give focused recommendations
Success in this role requires a combination of technical proficiency, confidence working with clients, ability to sweat the details while seeing the bigger picture, and obsession for quality and timely successful delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree science advanced degree preferred. BS in a scientific/engineering discipline or business-related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience and managing complex, diverse projects in a matrixed environment
• Experience working with JIRA and JIRA Align
• Understanding of the business value of development decisions and how they affect the lifecycle of the product
• Ability to think both about short-term action and longer-term strategy
• Experience working with a wide breadth of stakeholders, including business-side personnel, end-users and senior-level executive, as well as a tolerance for managing differing opinions
• Experience managing software development projects, executive-driven projects within a formal lifecycle methodology or framework (ex. waterfall, agile, and prototyping).
• Experience reporting on project activities during all phases of the project lifecycle—including project costs and resource allocation—via project and project portfolio management tools.
• Ability to inspire and motivate in a team structure
• Working knowledge of the theory and principles and practices of various project management disciplines; (e.g. PMI, Agile/Scrum, Lean Startup, etc.).
• Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Project Professional, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Preferred: Agile Project Management Certification with PMI