Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is looking to hire a Quality Analytics Specialist for a contract role with one of our global pharmaceutical clients. This is a REMOTE position. The contract is for one year with possibility of extension. Power BI and Veeva experience is required.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY of a Quality Analytics Specialist: Utilizes data analytics skills and tools to analyze company data systems and procedures. The individual will support developing and delivering integrated, cross-modality, and cross-GxP metrics and analysis that support quality governance, operational QA management oversight, and other Quality related functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Quality Analytics Specialist:
- Support the active management of metrics program and Quality data analytics activities.
- Support Data acquisition from all applicable systems and create visualizations for Quality leadership team meetings
- Create ad-hoc data models, reports and analysis as needed to support business requirements.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Automate the visualizations as required to improve efficiency
Key Technical Knowledge, Skills and Competencies of a Quality Analytics Specialist:
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into information that helps drive decisions.
- Strong data visualization skills and experience with relevant tools including MS office suite
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of industry requirements/expectations of a Quality Management System
- Current knowledge of industry trends and best practices- for progressive quality management in a regulated environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, accompanied by Analytical thinking/Data Analysis skills required to make sound decisions
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE of a Quality Analytics Specialist:
- M.S. (or equivalent degree) in a quantitative field such as Data Analytics, Econometrics, Economics, Data Science and 2+years of relevant work experience, or B.S. (or equivalent degree) and 4+ years of relevant work experience, or relevant comparable background
- Exceptional experience with Power BI and/or other visualization applications
- Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or device industry solving business and/or compliance challenges through the application of analytic approaches strongly preferred.
- Experience with Veeva QMS/Trackwise system is preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 5 years
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Power BI: 5 years (Preferred)
- Veeva: 5 years (Preferred)
- pharmaceutical: 5 years (Preferred)