Website Lenox Executive Search
● Join a Talent Acquisition (TA) team in the largest division of a global pharma, BioLife Plasma Services. For more information on BioLife: http://www.biolifeplasma.com
● The BioLife TA team is looking for a self-starter who is able to balance hard work and fun!
● Objective: The Recruitment Coordinator (aka Talent Acquisition Specialist) will contribute to the overall success of the BioLife Talent Acquisition group by providing a high level of customer service and accuracy to candidates, and internal/external partners throughout the recruiting process.
● Open to fully Remote
● Basic training for the first 2 weeks, then another 3 weeks for more specialized tasks
● Starting contract is 12 months but can extend or go permanent with BioLife, for the right personally!
● We’re looking for someone that can build relationships within our BioLife TA team
● Manage the pre-employment background check process for Plasma Center external new hire candidates.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Recruitment Coordinator:
● Create manual new hire logs to monitor and document the tracking of new hire external candidates for 5 BioLife Recruiters.
● Handle a high volume of daily phone calls and emails to new hire candidates, Hiring Managers and Recruiters regarding the pre-employment process.
● Counsel applicants as needed on the pre-employment process as it pertains to the background check and drug screen testing.
● Contact new hire applicants as necessary to facilitate and resolve issues identified during the pre-employment background check process.
● Copy the Plasma Center Hiring Manager Teams and Recruiters on all email communications sent to new hire candidates throughout the process so they are aware of their candidates’ status and any issues that may impact the candidates scheduled start date.
● Review, monitor and adjudicate each component of every new hire candidates’ background check case in the Sterling background check system on a daily basis. Determine if additional authorizations are required in order to complete the background check.
● Interface with Sterling in order to resolve background check and drug screen testing issues as necessary.
● Notify candidates, as necessary, if a job offer is rescinded.
● Process start date change notifications.
● Process rescinded and declined offer notifications.
● Submit and track requests for US equivalency verifications, as required.
● Update and maintain Rescinded Job Offers Log.
● Follow up on all Contingent start cases to ensure pending issues have been resolved. Take action on cases with unresolved issues.
● Interface with Corporate Talent Acquisition, as necessary.
● Maintain Plasma Center Hiring Manager Contact List.
● Provide on-going support to team members regarding the background check process.
● Steady Work History (Held jobs 1+ Years at a time)
● Excellent Communication Skills (High energy, positive, and confident team player)
● Ability to multitask, remote learn and comfortable in fast-paced environment (i.e. process 30-40 offers per day)
● Ability to work from 9AM-5PM M-F CST
● Looking for a positive and personable person from a staffing, talent acquisition, retail, customer service background, or a recent grad.
Nice to haves:
● Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience
● Workday experience
● Proficiency within Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
● Bachelor’s Degree