Website Lenox Executive Search
1 Year Contract – Potential to extend
· Responsible for establishing and performing in vivo testing to guide the selection and development of cancer immunotherapy agents using syngeneic, transgenic, PDX and humanized mouse models.
· In vivo experience in immune-oncology drug discovery preferred.
· Experience with ex vivo measurement of immune endpoints and with primary immune cells as a comprehensive knowledge of the basics of cellular immunology, as it applies to cancer is required.
· Proficiency in the analysis of immune cells and molecules as well as ex vivo analysis of immune cells and cytokines by FACS, ELISA, MSD, etc.
– Industrial work experience preferred.
· BA required and/or MS degree desired in Pharmacology, Immunology and/ or another relevant field
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in vivo Pharmacology and/or Oncology
· Hands-on experience to establish, characterize and apply a variety of in vivo techniques for drug discovery dedicated to immune oncology
· Relevant experience handling in vivo tumor models i.e. syngeneic, transgenic, PDX and humanized models, experience with tumor measurements, animal dosing, tissue sample collection
· Able to excel in a matrix environment, be highly collaborative, innovative, self-motivated
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
*please send resume on word document