Website Lenox Executive Search
1 Year Contract – Waltham, MA – Must be Vaccinated
Market Level Competitive Compensation commensurate with Experience
The Company is seeking an experienced Research Associate to join our Cell Therapy team that is highly focused on the rapid development of new therapeutic treatments. The candidate must be highly motivated, independent, collaborative, and able to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team.
• Sterile cell culture experience
• Aseptic technique
• Willingness to work with human blood products
• BSL-2 environment
• Cell separation techniques
• Cell therapy experience preferred
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment
• MS office or another database system
• Graphpad prism and Flowjo experience preferred
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good data management and record keeping skills
• Weekend and holiday work to support ongoing lab activities
• Cell-based assay experience
• Flow cytometry
• Flow sorting skills
• Proteomics (ELISA, Western blot) experience
• Molecular biology experience
• DNA/RNA isolation techniques
• Cell transfection/transduction techniques
• Gene editing experience a plus
• Next-generation sequencing (NGS) experience
• Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field
• 0-3+ years of experience, industry experience preferred
• The successful candidate will work with senior personnel to support cell therapy processing efforts and a variety of activities across cell therapy process platforms and analytical techniques.
• Support of primary cell culture activities in a BSL-2 environment.
• Some weekend work will be required.
*Please send resume on word document