Website Lenox Executive Search
Both roles are contracts to last until the end of 2021 with the possibility of extension/conversion to full time based on job performance. Details of the roles are below.
• Responsible to execute protocols in general molecular biology techniques, including PCR, DNA purification, Gel electrophoresis, conventional restriction enzyme digestion & ligation.
• Experience producing and purifying plasmid DNAs with a wide variety of genetic elements and inherent yield
• Run experiments in recombinant DNA assembly methodologies, including Gibson Assembly, PCR Assembly, and facilitated recombination (i.e., Gateway cloning) methodologies.
• Operate and maintain laboratory equipment
• Order and maintain laboratory reagent stocks
• Maintain clear and complete experimental records
• Collaborate with a research team to facilitate the timely execution of projects
• Additional duties and responsibilities as required
• Bachelor’s degree in molecular biology, and 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Experience with production of bacterial plasmids
• Excellent organizational skills and documentation practices
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to ask for help if next steps are unclear
• Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques