Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking a highly motivated and talented cell biologist to support drug discovery efforts and join our Research team located in Boston, MA. This individual will join a team of biologists to work in a collaborative setting and to independently execute sophisticated biological experiments. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience in cell culture, as well as proficiency in cell and molecular biology techniques. The applicant must be a demonstrated team player, adaptable to changing needs and able to work closely and responsively within their team. The applicant will be part of a fast-paced drug discovery team. Excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Conduct in vitro and ex-vivo assays using rodent and human cells.
- Support development of complex primary human cell assays for target validation, proof of concept and mechanism of action studies.
- Perform cell and molecular biology techniques including immunohistochemistry, western blotting, imaging, FACS, ELISA, etc for characterization of cell models.
- Present methods and data to research teams in a clear and compelling manner.
- Maintain excellent written documentation (e.g electronic notebook).
- The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. with 0-3 years postdoctoral experience in Cell Biology or related field.
- Strong technical background in tissue culture and sterile technique.
- Experience with imaging, qPCR, immunohistochemistry, protein quantitation techniques, is highly desirable.
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a highly-collaborative team environment.
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society.