Website Lenox Executive Search
Hybrid role – Contract – 15 months – potential to extend
· Accountable for monthly close activities, including Cost Accounting topics, Variance Analyses, PPV, Substitution/Yield, Detailed Reports, Budget vs. Actuals, Allocations, Capitalized Variance schedule, Journal Entries, Income Statement Prep, Consolidations loads and tie-out, & PowerPoint deliverables.
· Integral to rolling forecast and budget prep.
· Ad-hoc Excel schedules.
· Standard costing and cost roll procedures.
· Daily Absorption & Expense Reporting.
· Establish best practices surrounding controls, roles, and responsibilities and process flow.
· Create and update policies and procedures as required.
· Work cross-functionally & liaise with GL Accounting, A/P, A/R, Treasury, Supply Chain, Operations, HR, Procurement, Internal Control, & other business partners to tackle complex topics as they relate to financial operations.
· Project focus:
· Manage internal controls gap analysis & action plan.
· Act as a liaison and point of contact for internal & external auditors.
· Consolidations tools experience (Hyperion-HFM and/or TM1).
· ERP data extraction tools (IBM Cognos).
· ERP systems experience (JD Edwards and/or SAP Manufacturing).
· 5+ Years of Manufacturing Cost Accounting
· Must be local to the Chattanooga area. Reporting to the office will be required 2 days per week. The other 3 days may be remote.
*Please send resume on Word Document