Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking a Senior Manager, Ethics & Compliance III, to fill a 12+ month Remote contractual role, in the Global Product & Launch Strategy (GPLS) Ethics & Compliance (E&C) group, for a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.
Principal responsibilities will include: executing monitoring tasks, including reporting findings and tracking remediation; maintaining GPLS E&C newsletter and Sharepoint site; assisting in workflow development; and providing other E&C support to the GPLS E&C team as required.
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
• Ethical behavior plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
• Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
• Building a modern function supporting achievement of the Vision 2025 initiative
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behavior in line with company values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
• Act as role model for company values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
• Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
• Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works.
• Support the Ethics & Compliance monitoring program for GPLS, with primary responsibility for sampling, review and reporting of findings, evaluating root cause, tracking remediation, and assessing remediation effectiveness
• Facilitate effective and efficient decision-making on matters of ethics and compliance, such as donations, patient engagement, HCP and GO engagement
• Proactively partner with GPLS E&C and Franchise teams to provide advice on operational matters of compliance including application of Patient Trust Reputation Business decision making model
• Work with the GPLS E&C to adapt working guidance aligned with global policies and relevant SOPs to the GPLS environment and keep these up to date
• At the direction of the GPLS E&C support the annual risk assessment, conduct training on operational issues, and on values, policies and relevant SOPs, and roll out new policies, guidance or other standards
• Support global E&C initiatives, as needed
• Participate as an active member of the Global Program/GPLS team
• Provide other E&C support to the GPLS organization as may be required from time to time
• Credible advisor on matters of ethics and compliance in an international business setting
• Works cross-functionally inside and outside of the GPLS and E&C functions to ensure alignment of interpretation and advice provided
• Demonstrates effective business partnering through pro-active and reactive engagement with GPLS franchise teams
• Uses extensive knowledge of the compliance and legal frameworks in order to interpret and advise and enable the business to progress with their plans and activities
• 3-5 years of experience in Ethics & Compliance in an international, corporate context
• Bachelors degree, further degrees preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of executing on core compliance tasks such as policy advisory, training and monitoring
• Proven ability to effectively engage and communicate with cross-functional, international and diverse team
• Excellent communication skills