Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search has an Urgent Need for an experienced Sr. Project Manager to fill a 12+ month contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Lexington, MA.
- Onsite Lexington, MA candidates needed – hybrid model 2-3 days per week
- Backfill for converting contractor so would like the candidate to start on September 7th, if possible, for 2 weeks of cross-training
- Extension up to 18 months possible for the right candidate
- Conversion possible based on performance and budget
- Understanding of contracts
- Strong project management experience
- Health and Economics Outcomes Research experience
- Microsoft Teams
- Pharma experience
- Project Manager in the US Medical Affairs PMO in the Business Operations Department
- Point person for all HEOR (Health Economic and Outcomes Research) studies for products across 4 therapeutic areas (Neuroscience, Immunology, Gastroenterology and Hematology & Rare Disease)
- Process all pre-contracting through contract execution study needs
- Partner with the PMO TA leads for budget needs and supplying updates on study contract status
- Process all pre-contracting through contracting needs for MACS studies:
– Initiate and oversee synopsis/protocol reviews
– Initiate TA Review Meetings as needed per SOP
- Processes all MACS (Medical Affairs Clinical Study) contracting
- Maintain MACS contracts tracker across all US Medical TA’s for the PMO TA lead and all HEOR SD study leads
- Partners with the PMO TA leads for all budget needs in addition to each quarterly Business/Finance budget cycle
- Work with contracting partner for all FMV and HCP/KOL contracting needs associated with MACS
- Obtain and archive all study-related documentation through contract execution
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a health sciences related field.
- Advanced training or degree in project management or related field desired.
- Previous project management or related experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management/operations, research grants, or related experience.
- Proven track record of strong functional leadership, project management, and ability to coach and mentor peers.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with contracting and knowledge of regulatory guidelines associated with pharmaceutical industry research and external granting.
- Excels in assisting of multiple projects, timelines, and deliverables. Proactively identifies, communicates and resolves project issues. Understands finance principles in project and functional area budgets.
- Knowledge of technical and scientific terms used to communicate effectively with external Investigators and internal scientific partners.
- Demonstrated expertise in computer systems and programs related to managing research studies and budgets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with US regional and Global stakeholders.
- Physical Demands:
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Overnight travel (5%) [possible opportunity to travel for training events, offsite meetings; not mandatory]