Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, and talented in vivo pharmacologist to join an Integrated In Vivo Pharmacology team to support late-stage drug discovery efforts across multiple disease areas in the drug discovery portfolio. This individual will join a team of pharmacologists to work both collaboratively and independently to execute sophisticated studies. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience working with various rodent models, as well as proficiency in cell and molecular biology techniques. The applicant must be a demonstrated team player and adaptable to changing needs. Excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Must be a scientifically motivated self-starter, capable of independently designing, conducting, and critically analyzing their research with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient in murine handling, dosing (PO, IV, IP, SC), survival and terminal blood collection (SM, tail nick, cardiac puncture), and tissue harvesting at necropsy including fixation, freezing and tissue disaggregation to support ex vivo analyses.
- Requires expertise working with various murine disease models (immune competent and immunocompromised).
- Experience with multiple molecular techniques (ELISA, Flow Cytometry, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively present summaries of results to team.
- Excellent organizational skills and a detail-oriented approach to the execution of experiments and record keeping (e.g. electronic notebook) is a requirement.
- Computer skills: detailed knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and GraphPad Prism
- MS/BS/BA with 3-7 years or Ph.D. with 0-3 years postdoctoral experience in a relevant discipline (pharmacology, biology, or related biological sciences). Industry experience preferred.
- Strong technical background and expertise in rodent handling, dosing, and collection.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of multi-disciplinary team
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society