Website Lenox Executive Search
Long Term 2 Year Contract role. Hybrid role (some onsite required) in Swiftwater, PA. Hours: M-F with overtime as needed.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Demand Planner to fill an 2 year contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Swiftwater, PA. Must have previous Demand Planning experience.
REQUIREMENTS of the Demand Planner:
- Demand Planning Experience (2+ years)
- Understanding of SAP (2-3 years min).
- Experience LIMS (QC system) is a big plus.
- Advanced Excel experience
- Budget experience would be a bonus.
- PowerPoint experience needed.
- Experience working with multiple sites
- Pharma industry experience a big plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Demand Planner:
- Liason between Operations Planning, QC and other functions for any testing related planning items including hours adjustments
- Prepare Budget, Financial Updates and LRP for the QC work centers. End result: Budget, F and LRP reports produced on the Finance Template as per published schedule. Includes quarterly meetings with the concerned functions mainly (MTECH, PQMR, Stability) for exchange of information.
- Prepare the update the QC Tracker and provide monthly updates as needed. End result: Update of QC Tracker in time for the first +QDCI meeting of the month.
- Pull Data and put in Excel Format
- Leads the process of determining and tracking the capacity and workload for the QC resources in SWR, with a view to provide forward visibility to the QC Management for resource planning and headcount purposes.
- This includes preparing the annual budget and periodic updates of QC Hours, tracking on a monthly basis, and presenting the information in various forums, including the QC Department’s weekly +QDCI meetings, participating in meetings held by QC, Finance and others, and holding the monthly QC Planning Meeting, as the host.