Website Lenox Executive Search
12+ month Onsite Contract role in Cambridge, MA. Must have strong knowledge of technology (Zoom – Meeting/Webinar Solutions and Zoom Rooms) needed for events and how to best apply the technology to the meeting requirements.
Lenox Executive Search is seeking an experienced Technical Application Specialist to fill an 12+ month onsite contractual role with a global pharmaceutical company in Cambridge, MA. This person will provide “White Glove” support to all Company Webcasting / Events / Webinars and be responsible for the overall success of each event.
REQUIREMENTS for the Technical Application Specialist:
- Zoom Rooms experience
- Meeting/Webinar experience
- AV/Video conferencing experience
- Customer focus – Able to work with customers
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to be able to support an non scheduled event
- Be able to multi task on more than one activity during an event
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
- Good oral communication skills
- Excellent level of English to work with global teams
- Collaboration with and within the Events Management Team; Able to work as part of a Team
- Ability to work under pressure
RESPONSIBLITIES of the Technical Application Specialist:
- Consistently follow the Webcasting / Events / Webinar Ingest Process and be responsible for the overall success of each event
- Have a good knowledge of technology (Zoom – Meeting/Webinar Solutions and Zoom Rooms) needed for events and how to best apply the technology to the meeting requirements
- Meet with the event requestor to understand the scope of the event and to be able to recommend to the requestor the technology needed per that event as well as the right support structure (i.e. White Glove)
- Manage the event from the point event is assigned through to completion of event, including post event debrief and satisfaction survey; log results per reporting process
- Keep the Webinar and Produced Events Spreadsheet and Calendar up to date with all current information including technology being used for the event, assigned support staff, test dates, results of the tests, etc.
- Resolve any issues found during testing with responsible teams, escalate as needed
- Follow all pre-meeting planning and test processes, as well as update process to account for lessons learned and continual improvement based on proven best practices
- For events, confirm all testing has been completed and all is ready for the event
- All privacy settings are in place based on meeting requirements
- The Host of the event is trained and comfortable with the technology
- Support (including in room support or Zoom White Glove support) is in place and all parties are ready to actively support the event
- Be in constant contact with Team Leader, vendor (Zoom) and event support teams during the testing and the day of the event
- Manage the experience of the event through technical bridges (i.e. Tech Bridge) as well as viewing through tools like Zoom portal.
- Make recommendations to clear any technical issues (i.e. audio, video, etc) during the event, document all issues as part of meeting debrief to drive continued improvement
- After all events, create 1 page report for each event and add to calendar. Report
- Ensure all requests route through ingest process, actively promote process with business, communications teams, ITS BP’s, etc.