Website Lenox Executive Search
• Subject matter expert in pharmaceutical distribution, product serialization, track and trace systems ( EDI/ASN ,ATTP, SAP, EPCIS ) and associated challenges and risks impacting the U.S.
• Promotes and engages company trading partners in DSCSA compliant data exchange
• Manages system requirements to onboard new products for Serialization, during launches
• Defines learning strategies and implement training programs to ensure team members have the appropriate skills to achieve service levels and ensure compliance to company policies.
• Be the change management advocate for the DSCSA implementation
• Analyze business needs, document requirements, build test scenarios and complete testing.
• Provide end-user support to 3PL, trading partners and Tracelink for applications, own assigned tasks, demonstrate moderate business knowledge.
• Work collaboratively with business and different IT teams to solve problems and implement change
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Technical Specialist, Pharma Serialization:
• Be the first line of defense for all technical problems questions regarding DSCSA.
• Quick troubleshooting on errors/missing data.
• Resending missing SCN files and finding root cause for why files are missing.
• Creating IT ticket for technical problems and following up with IT, business and trading partners.
• Creates integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, customer care and logistics, and DSCSA partners. Focuses resources on continuous improvement of the movement of products through various production processes.
• Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Identify and resolve data quality issues.
• Provide end-user support on applications supported within the organization.
• Identify, analyze, resolve, document and escalate problems and issues that may impact the project. Use technical tools (queries, process maps etc.) for problem resolution.
• Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
• Communicate status, solutions, and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team.
• Responsible for creating/managing ticket support for DSCSA compliance
• Other duties as required by the rules
• Ability to answer emergency and after hour calls.
REQUIREMENTS for the Technical Specialist, Pharma Serialization:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 to 4 years of experience in commercial supply chain operations
• Working knowledge of DSCSA compliance
• Experience with SAP
• Experience in system testing, validation and/or training.
• Problem solving and working knowledge of. SAP ECC, SAP ATTP, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Stay up to date/informed on DSCSA requirements and compliance
• Having technical know-how of SAP ICH and Tracelink portal preferred.
• Demonstrated successful analytical capability, strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, process and results oriented.
• Demonstrated successful business agility
• Knowledge of order management and DSCSA compliance
• Ability to collaborate with IT and strong understanding of application development process.
• Demonstrated sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills
• Detail oriented and able to work in a team setting.