Website Lenox Executive Search
Lenox Executive Search is seeking a Technical Writer I to fill a 12+ month, contractual position with a leading global pharmaceutical company. In this role you will perform technical writing and editing for all types of Pharma Manufacturing and Quality documentation. This is a Hybrid position (Onsite 3-4 days a week) based in Swiftwater, PA.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Technical Writer I:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Utilize knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities and functionality.
- Document programming standards and procedures.
- Track and review change control documentation. Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP’s, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Review current documents- incorporate comments from Manager
- Navigate through in house computerized systems utilizing current templates
- Notify manager of workflow status and issues.
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to manager on review and approval workflow.
- Follow up with team members on comments.
REQUIREMENTS for the Technical Writer I:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. Secondary Education diploma a requirement.
- 3-5 years of technical writing (authoring operational procedures and execution records)
- Experience in Pharma strongly preferred
- Well organized, having great communication skills
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with experience regarding quality standards.
- Be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all the necessary information required.
- Must be proficient in Geode+ with a working knowledge of templates, workflows and approval processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Visio and Adobe.
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving issues
•. Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Covid Vaccination is required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Swiftwater, PA 18370: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you fully vaccinated?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Document change control: 1 year (Preferred)